It's time to find your winter rental! Wohler Realty Group has a large inventory of Stratton Resort area properties available for the winter season or partial season. We have units in every mountain complex and homes in all of the mountain neighborhoods. Seasonal Rentals typically begin in Mid November and conclude in Mid April.
We can provide a concierge approach to finding you the property that best suits your needs since not all available units are advertised online. We also have owners who will consider an extended season for families with winter competitors who may need to be at Stratton for training.
Contact us to speak with an agent or schedule an appointment to see available properties. If you are an owner interested in listing your rental, please contact one of our agents.
• Townhouse • Resort Location • Trailside • 3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms • 1 King • 2 Twins • 2 Bunk Sets • Sleeps 8 • Wood-Burning Fireplace • Sports Center Access
Beautiful upscale Slopeside unit with stone fireplace, wood floors, granite kitchen, and a wonderful loft for watching TV and après ski entertainment. Fully renovated townhome with great attention to detail. Trailside access out to the Tamarack lift and easy walk to the village. Huge ski room makes hitting the slopes a breeze. Gated community with Sports Center access.
• Condo • Resort Location • 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms • 1 King • 2 Twins • Sleeps 5 • Trailside • Wood-Burning Fireplace
Trailside unit. Great location at the clock tower with complete access to the entire village and slopes. Convenience abounds with Verde downstairs and all of the shops and restaurants just steps away. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Granite kitchen and fireplace. Onsite ski locker and premier parking space. This is Stratton’s ideal ski condo.
• Stratton Mountain Resort Location • Shuttle from your Driveway • 5 Bedrooms En Suite + Den and 6 Bathrooms
• 1 King • 1 Full • 4 Twins • 2 Bunk Sets • Sleeps 12 • Wood-Burning Fireplace Mountain Views and Great resort location in High Meadow from this single family home. Great open Floorplan. Five bedrooms en suite. Wonderful Great Room with cathedral ceiling and dramatic wood burning fireplace. Den and family room. Sauna. Convenience abounds. Views of the Trails . Stratton Sports Center Access. Shuttle picks you up at your driveway!
•Resort House •Billiard Table •3 Wood Burning Fireplaces •Loft •Family/Game Room •Deck & Grill •Ski Room
•5 Bedrooms & 3.5 Bathrooms •1 King •2 Queens •1 Full •2 Twins •Sleeps 10
Experience a Stratton winter in this amazing home located in Stratton Acres - only a short drive to the Main Base Lodge or the Sun Bowl. The residence offers plenty with a large kitchen & dining area, great room with stone hearth & fireplace, family/game room. 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, loft, deck & grill, and VIEWS. With entertaining in mind, the lower level holds a gym and gathering area with TV, pool table, fireplace, and bar. Don't wait, make this your winter ski home today!
• Condo • Resort Location • 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms • 1 King • 1 Queen
• Sleeps 4 • Gas Fireplace • Pool • Garage • 3 TV's
Long Trail House is a a most convenient location at the Village entrance and on the Stratton Commons. Recently renovated and beautifully appointed, the unit is premier with wood floors, stainless steel kitchen and stone countertops. This two/bedroom/two bath corner unit is bright an doffers views across the Commons and a covered deck. Heated garage, year round outdoor heated pool and hot tubs. Sports Center access. Rarely offered for seasonal rental – now is the time to inquire about the rest of the season or the monthly rates.
• Condo • Resort Location • 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms • 2 Queens • 2 Bunks • 1 Pullout Couch • Sleeps 10 • Gas Fireplace • Trailside
Located at the Village Clock tower, these condominiums boast an unrivaled location in the heart of the Base Area and Stratton Mountain Village. Granite Kitchen, fireplace, premier parking and ski locker. Walk directly out to the lifts and to the ski school. Verde Restaurant is downstairs and everything in the Village is at your doorstep!
• Townhouse • Resort Location • Trailside • 4 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms • 1 King • 1 Queen • 4 Twins • Wood-Burning Fireplace • Sports Center Access
Slopeside is one of Stratton's original trailside communities. This classic townhouse is located near the Tamarack trail and lift. With a wood-burning fireplace, cathedral ceilings, deck, and an open floor plan, this unit provides exemplary comfort. Easy access to the trail and Slopeside's clubhouse with an outdoor heated hot tub. Experience the mountain from a quintessential Stratton townhome. Stratton Sports Center access.
• Townhouse • Resort Location • 3 Bedroom and 3 Bathrooms • 1 King • 1 Queen • 2 Twins • Sleeps 8 • Shuttle
Townhouse with a great open floor plan, spacious living, kitchen and dining that opens to a deck. Three bedrooms and loft with three bathrooms (2 masters en suite). Ride the shuttle up the mountain when you're ready to hit the slopes!
Classic Vermont farmhouse remodeled after the original country home. This home will give you the warm and cozy feel of a true Vermont ski house. The first level features a newly renovated kitchen that extends to an open living area where you can enjoy a roaring fire after a day in the crisp winter air. Located just 2.7 miles to the Stratton Access Road and surrounded by cross-country trails, this 7 bedroom house is the perfect place to enjoy skiing and an ideal country setting with several families or friends. Sleeps 14 with 2 first level bedrooms and 5 upper-level bedrooms which include 2 master suites. Acres of trails surround the house with beautiful views of mountains and Bromley.
• House • Off Mountain • 7 Bedrooms • 2 Kings • 1 Queen • 8 Twins • Sleeps 14 • 4 Bathrooms • Wood-Burning Fireplace • Screened Porch • Garage
•Condo •Resort Location •Heat Included •1 Wood Burning Fireplace •Shuttle Service •Sports Center Access •On Site Parking
•2 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms •1 King •1 Bunk Set •Sleeps 4
Located in the lovely Crown Point Resort community is this charming, top floor condo unit that's only a few minutes to the Base Lodge. The home features a living room w/ wood burning fireplace and wet bar, kitchen & dining area, 2 en suite bedrooms, laundry room, and mudroom/ski storage area. Enjoy resort amenities including shuttle to the base lodge, access to the Sports Center. It's time to make this condo your winter home today!
• Townhouse • Resort Location • 3 Bedroom and 3 Bathrooms • 1 King • 1 Queen • 2 Twins • Sleeps 8 • Shuttle • Wood-Burning Fireplace
Townhouse with great open floor plan. Spacious living, kitchen and dining that opens to a deck. Three bedrooms and loft with 3 baths (2 masters en suite). Shuttle to the Base Lodge. Nestled into a beautiful forest with excellent views of the surrounding nature.
• House • Off Mountain • 4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms • Sleeps 10-12 • Wood-Burning Fireplace
This traditional log home is privately situated, yet just 4 miles to the Stratton Mountain Access Road that leads the Stratton Resort and Base Lodge. Surrounded by forest, you'll experience a true mountain escape. A beautiful stone wood burning fireplace is prominently featured in the great room that is open to the dining area and granite kitchen. First floor offers a master ensuite and sauna. The second floor has a loft area for a TV, 3 additional bedrooms, and two full baths.
Copyright 2019 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated February 18, 2019.