Stratton real estate offers the perfect combination of luxury, convenience, and excitement. With nearby access to the spectacular Stratton Mountain Ski Resort as well as excellent restaurants and shopping, why wouldn't you want to rent property here?
Find Luxury Ski Homes in Stratton
Wohler Realty Group is the local leader in seasonal rentals, and we specialize in connecting clients with the perfect home for their needs and lifestyle. Contact us for more information – we would love to hear from you!
Search Smarter: Register to save your favorite rental properties and receive updates when similar properties become available.
• House • 4 Bedrooms + Den (5th Bedroom) • 4 Baths • 3275 Square FeetMonthly rental for July: $35,000Monthly rental for August: $40,000
This exceptional Summer residence offers privacy and proximity to the Village and beaches with distant ocean views and a beautiful heated pool on a manicured acre surrounded by mature trees and plantings. A spacious contemporary with cathedral ceilings, fireplaces, open floorplan- ideal for entertaining. Multiple outdoor spaces for sunbathing and relaxing. Great Room, family room and den/media room provide plenty of space for everyones enjoyment. Featuring multiple masters en suite - one on each level and two guest rooms plus den that can also serve as a 5th bedroom. Relax, entertain, and dine all summer long.
Upper deck overlooks pool and offers view of Shinnecock Bay. Sunbath around the pool and enjoy a generously sized backyard.
Call Kim at 802-236-1604 for Availability
• Townhouse • Resort Location • Trailside • 5 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms • 1 King • 1 Queen
• 5 Bunk Sets • 1 Twin • Sleeps 12 • Heated Garage • 3 Wood-Burning Fireplaces • Hot TubExceptional luxury accommodation at this trailside Mountain Reach townhome with direct access to the trails in the heart of Stratton Resort. Three wood burning fireplaces, cathedral ceilings, views, wood floors and gourmet kitchen. This 5-bedroom townhome features multiple suites, beautiful baths, lovely decor and great attention to detail. Enjoy the outdoor hot tub overlooking the trails, heated garage and a location that exudes convenience. You'll park your car and never need it again until it's time to drive home.
Call for availability and Rates: 802-380-9245Peak Winter and Holiday Rate: $2,500 -$4000/night
• Townhouse • Resort Location • Ski-in / Ski-out • 4 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms • 1 King
• 1 Pullout Queen • 2 Twins • 2 Bunk Sets • 3 Wood-Burning Fireplaces • Garage
Trailside Front and Central. You can't get any closer than this! This gorgeous townhouse is directly on the trails and in the heart of the Stratton Mountain Resort Village where you can walk to everything. This four-bedroom floor plan features cathedral ceilings, 3 fireplaces, wet bar and dining area. With wonderful southern exposure, you'll enjoy vistas and a front row seat to everything. This has long been the resort's coveted location and one of the few units of this floor plan with direct access to skiing, mountain views and such a wonderful location. Amenities abound. Sports Center eligible. Enjoy Stratton’s skiing in complete luxury.
• Townhouse • Resort Location • Ski-in / Ski-out • 4 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms • 1 King
• 1 Queen + Pullout Queen • 2 Twins • 1 Bunk Set • 3 Wood-Burning Fireplaces • Garage
Trailside Front and Central. You can't get any closer than this! This fully renovated trailside townhouse is directly on the trails and in the heart of the Stratton Mountain Resort Village where you can walk to everything. One of the largest town homes available, this unit not only has direct access, but nice views of the trails and the Magic Carpet! This four-bedroom floor plan features cathedral ceilings, 3 fireplaces, expanded kitchen, wet bar and dining area. With wonderful southern exposure, you'll enjoy vistas and a front row seat to everything. This has long been the resort's coveted location and one of the few units of this floor plan with direct access to skiing, mountain views and such a wonderful location. Amenities abound. Sports Center eligible. Enjoy Stratton’s skiing in complete luxury.
• House • Resort Location • 4 Bedrooms • 1 King • 1 Queen
• Sleeps 8-10 • 2 Wood-Burning Fireplaces • 3 TV’s • Pool • Garage • Grill
Exceptional family room with cathedral ceilings, post and beam throughout and commanding stone fireplace, perfect for apres ski with big screen TV, billiards table and wet bar.
The gourmet kitchen opens to dining and living room with second fireplace and beautiful décor. The detached two-car garage/barn provides great space for vehicles, ski/snowboard equipment and winter toys.
Enjoy winter’s night sky from the outdoor hot tub, easily accessible from the great room or master suite.
This luxury residence is one of the resort’s most exceptional homes.
• House • Resort Location • 4 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms • 2 Kings
• 4 Bunk Sets • Sleeps 12 • Shuttle • 2 Fireplaces • 3 TV’s • Garage • Grill
The resort neighborhood of High Meadow has winter holidiay and weekend shuttle service to the Base Lodge, directly from each owner’s dirveway and Stratton Sport Center Access.
This luxury ski house with spacious open concept floor plan features a living room and gameroom, each with wood-burning fireplace and perfect for apres ski. The spacious kitchen offers a wonderful island and large dining area. The residence comfortably sleeps 12 with two masters en suite that occupy the top floor and 2 bunk rooms. The shuttle picks you up at your driveway and guest passes are available to the Stratton Sports Center. Great house with everything you look for in a winter residence. 2 car Garage, mudroom and ski storage.
• House • Resort Location • 5-6 Bedrooms and 5 Bathrooms • 1 King • 4 Queens • 1 Full
• 3 Twins • 2 Bunk Set • Sleeps 12-14 • Shuttle • 2 Fireplaces • Hot Tub • Garage • Grill
This High Meadow home is an extremely spacious resort property just a short shuttle ride away from the Stratton slopes. With views of the mountain from all three levels and high-end appliances, life will feel relaxed. The house sleeps just under 20 people very comfortably. Multiple game rooms and completely carpeted floors in living spaces. 8-person hot tub is available all year round. Settle down and sprawl out this winter for an awesome season of Stratton skiing.
• House • Resort Location • 5 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms • 1 King • 2 Queens
• 1 Twin • 2 Bunk Sets • Sleeps 14 • Shuttle • 2 Wood-Burning Fireplaces • Hot Tub
Located near the Stratton Mountain Base Areain the Quarter Mile neighborhood with winter weekend and holiday week shuttle service to and from your driveway! Five Bedrooms (two en suite), a great room with cathedral ceiling, granite kitchen, game room, and 2 fireplaces.Outdoor Hot tubfor après ski relaxation.
This is a great resort property designed for winter getaways with plenty of room for family and friends! 5 Bedrooms and 3 baths, this house sleeps 14. Mudroom for ski storage. Large back deck. Shuttle picks you up and delivers you to the Base Lodge. The location is just a short walk to the village.
SHUTTLE OUTDOOR HOT TUB 4 BEDROOMS/3 BATHS+ Recreation room with bunks SLEEPS 12 2 Kings 2 Queens BunkBedsWOOD BURNING FIREPLACE GOURMET KITCHEN CATHEDRAL CEILINGS
This quintessential mountain ski house is ideally located on the North Brookwood shuttle and offers a wonderful ambiance that you will enjoy all winter. Cathedral ceilings, wood burning fireplace, gourmet kitchen. Two masters with King beds, two additional guest rooms plus a recreation room with built in bunks provides plenty of room for family and friends, After a day on the snow covered trails, you'll enjoy apres ski in the outdoor hot tub, entertaining with a great kitchen and cozying up before the roaring hearth.
Take the shuttle to the Snowbridge covered bridge and ski down on the Wanderer Trail, or ride to the Base Lodge and Village from this premier neighborhood and location.
This is a great ski house!
• House • Off Resort • 5 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms • Sleeps 12 • Wood-Burning & Gas Fireplace • Garage Stratton Base Lodge Walk to Trails- Call for rates and availability: Winter Peak Rates $2,500-$2,950/night
Walk to everything.This premier 5 bedroom/4 full bath single family home features a dramatic wood burning fireplace in the living room as well as a flat-screen TV, a spacious kitchen & dining area and a family room designed for apres ski enjoyment with pool table, flat screen TV, a gas fireplace and comfortable sitting area. Great gathering and entertaining spaces that open to an outdoor patio with fire pit. This is the original Founder's Hill neighborhood that abuts the base and gondola area at Stratton Mountain Resort.
The five bedroom floor plan features an extraordinary king master en-suite with a flat screen TV, on the top level, an additional Queen bedroom and bath on the main level and on the entry level there are three additional bedrooms, one has a set of bunk beds and two twin rooms with two twins each. These bedrooms share two full baths; one having a steam shower. This home sleeps 12 very comfortably!
You'll enjoy the one car garage and a large circular driveway that accommodates at least 5 cars. Great mudroom and laundry room. This is a wonderful ski property ideal for spending weekend and holidays at Stratton Mountain.
• House • Off Mountain • 5 Bedrooms and 5.5 Bathrooms • 1 King • 4 Queens
• 1 Pullout • Sleeps 12 • 2 Fireplaces • Hot Tub • 3-Bay GarageBooking Now for Winter and Summer 2017 Call for availability and ratesWinter: Holiday/Nightly/Monthly/ Partial Seasonal Rates Available
Winter Partial Seasonal Rates from $15,000Summer: Weekly Rate $5,000
Luxury residence located on the ski side of Manchester. Ideally located for the Vermont Summer Horse Festival and Winter Skiing and Snowmobiling. Extraordinary views, lodge like great room with double-sided wood burning fireplace, gourmet kitchen, dining area, den and lower level family room w/ second fireplace. Five en-suite Bedrooms. Three bay garage, mudroom, deck, pond and acreage for snowshoeing, cross country skiing and direct access to snowmobiling from the property. This wonderful location that is convenient to the Vermont Summer Festival grounds and Riley Rink. Just 20 minutes to Bromley Ski Area and the Stratton Mountain Access Road.
Winter rates dependent on dates. Call Wohler Realty Group for more information about this stunning rental.
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.